UAE Labour Law
- Hayford Integrated Training Institute, Dubai
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is a fast-rising economy with a sizable foreign workforce. As a result, businesses and people must grasp the UAE’s
labour and immigration rules. This course will provide you with a thorough understanding of these regulations, covering a variety of important issues.
Employment contracts, work permits, visa requirements, labour rights, employee perks, termination processes, and legal duties for employers and
employees are all examples of this. By being acquainted with these major areas, you will be better prepared to navigate the legal environment of the
UAE and guarantee compliance with labour and immigration requirements.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for anyone interested in learning more about the UAE’s labour and immigration laws. The course is tailored for professionals
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Introduction to Laws Governing Employment in UAE
- Introduction to Law & Legal aspects –Nature & Sources,
Courts of Law, Evidence Law, Personal Law
- Procedural Law Civil and Criminal.
- Contracts Law- duration
- Definition and elements
- Types of contracts
- Employment contract
- Making a contract
- Contents of a contract
- Defects of a contract
- Discharge of a contract
- Remedies of a contra
- UAE Labour Law
- Definitions & General Provisions
- Employment of Labours, Juveniles & Women
- Employment Contracts, Records & Wages
- Working Hours & Leaves
- Labour’s safety protection, health & social care
- Disciplinary Procedures & Rules
- Effects & after effects on termination of a service
- Compensation for Occupational Injuries
- Labour Disputes
- Labour Inspection
Why Choose Hayford?
Hayford Integrated Training Institute is one of the prestigious training institutes in the region and has a global presence. Hayford serves the professional and student community in the region and globally through its best-in-class training and development programmes.
Hayford led by an eminent team of experts with a cumulative experience of 300+ years of professional experience in varied industries and professional domains now offers a conducive environment for the students to develop their knowledge, learn from the masters and practice what they have learned.