Raj Kumar Jajoo
(Manager- Compliance – AJMS Global)
Masters in Business Administration- Finance and Marketing
Bachelor of Commerce –University of Rajasthan, India
Raj Kumar Jajoo is working as a Manager of Compliance department at AJMS Global.
He is an MBA in Marketing and Finance from R.A Podar Institute of Management, Jaipur . He has more than 5 years of professional experience in India & UAE with over 2 years in Anti-Money Laundering Audit, KYC audit and Compliance Audit in accordance with Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) and Central Bank of UAE regulations.
His key responsibilities are understanding of AML/Compliance framework of the organization, ascertain deviation with the regulatory requirements and industry best practices, and advisory on the AML/Compliance functions which include:
1. Review of KYC documentation for Client On-boarding.
2. To perform risk assessment for corporate and individual clients.
3. Prepare Enhanced Due Diligence Report for High-Risk customers.
4. Conduct transactional due diligence for high value transactions.
5. Identification of suspicious transactions.
6. Development of regulatory policies and procedures such as AML/CFT policy and procedures, Regulatory Business Plan, etc.
7. Conduct compliance trainings such as AML/CFT training, Anti-fraud training, etc.
8. Review the reporting hierarchy, duties and responsibilities of the Compliance Team.
9. Review of system controls.
He has diversified portfolio due to association with various clients in financial industry (banking institutions, finance companies and money exchange houses) of Dubai. Additionally, he assists banking clients for review and submission of quarterly and annual PIB return, and annual CRS/FATCA return to DFSA. He has assisted local bank for periodic KYC review of corporate clients. He has been part of Research and Development Programme with Reliance Jio, India.