Finance For Non-Finance Managers Workshop in Dubai
- Hayford Integrated Training Institute, Dubai
Finance For Non-Finance Managers
The Finance for Non-Finance Managers program enables professionals, particularly those in functional areas other than finance such as sales, marketing, human resources, research and development, production, and procurement. The course will help them gain an extensive working knowledge of critical financial principles in an easy-to-understand format, allowing them to make critical business decisions involving cost-savings, budgets, new project decisions, growth strategies, and so on. Participants can comprehend and analyze financial statements, as well as understand the foundations of finance and accounting
Understanding Financial Statements:
Decode balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements.
Budgeting and Forecasting:
Learn to create and manage budgets to achieve organizational goals.
Grasp cost structures and methods for effective cost control.
Gain insights into making informed decisions for the organization’s financial health.
Identify and mitigate financial risks to safeguard the company’s interests.
Evaluate investment opportunities and make strategic financial decisions.
Develop skills to analyze financial data for performance evaluation.
Cash Flow Management:
Understand the importance of managing cash flow for organizational stability.
Plan for long-term financial sustainability and growth.
Communication with Finance Professionals:
Enhance the ability to communicate effectively with finance teams and stakeholders
Who Should Attend :
Professionals from various departments seeking to enhance their financial acumen.
Entrepreneurs and Business Owners:
Individuals managing their own businesses who want a better grasp of financial concepts.
Those responsible for project budgets and financial aspects.
Leaders overseeing departments, looking to align financial strategies with operational goals.
Marketing and Sales Professionals:
Individuals aiming to understand the financial impact of marketing and sales decisions.
Human Resources Managers:
HR professionals interested in linking HR strategies to financial outcomes.
Individuals launching or managing start-ups who need financial knowledge for business success.
Anyone Seeking Career Advancement:
Professionals wanting to stand out and advance their careers by adding financial expertise to their skill set.
- Analysis of Financial Statements
- Why ratios are useful
- Horizontal and trend analysis
- Vertical analysis: Common size statements
- Building blocks analysis and reading through the numbers:
- Liquidity ratios: Ability to settle short-term dues
- Solvency ratios: Ability to settle long-term dues
- Activity ratios: Ability to manage assets efficiently
- Profitability ratios
- Limitations of financial ratio analysis
- Working capital management
- Definition of working capital and working capital management
- Various working capital management strategies
- The Key Financial Statements
- Understanding the accounting cycle
- The five main accounts in financial statements
- Income statement: A tool for performance measurement
- Accrual basis versus cash basis
- Balance sheet: A tool for financial position
- The balanced status
- Statement of owners’ equity
- Statement of cash flows: Why cash is king
- Wrapping-up: The cycle of financial statements
- External and internal auditors’ responsibilities
- Operating Budget Process and Techniques
- The meaning of an operating budget
- Steps to budgetdevelopment
- Master budget components
- Sales forecasting
- Approaches to budgeting
- Incremental budgeting
- Zero-based budgeting
- Budgetary control and correction
- Capital Budgeting: The Investing Decisions
- Examples of exercises involving capital budgeting
- Time value of money: A prerequisite for investing
- Required rate of return for investments (RRRI)
- Examples of cash outflows for capital projects
- Examples of cash inflows for projects
- Net Present Value (NPV) calculation
- Internal Rate of Return (IRR)
- Cost Behavior Concepts and Breakeven Analysis
- Defining fixed costs
- Defining variable costs
- Contribution margin
- Computing breakeven point
- Sensitivity analysis
Face to face &
Silver tower ,
Awarding Body: KHDA
Participants will get KHDA & Hayford certification upon completion of course.
Finance for Non-Finance Managers Course in Dubai
Why Choose Hayford?
Hayford Integrated Training Institute is one of the prestigious training institutes in the region and has a global presence. Hayford serves the professional and student community in the region and globally through its best-in-class training and development programmes.
Hayford led by an eminent team of experts with a cumulative experience of 300+ years of professional experience in varied industries and professional domains now offers a conducive environment for the students to develop their knowledge, learn from the masters and practice what they have learned.