CAMS (Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist)
Preparatory Classes at Hayford Integrated Training Institute in U.A.E
CAMS (Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist) Preparatory Classes at Hayford Integrated Training Institute
The mission of Hayford Integrated Training Institute is to advance the professional knowledge, skills, and experience of those dedicated to the detection and prevention of money laundering around the world, and to promote the development and implementation of sound anti-money laundering policies and procedures.
Our classes are helpful to enhance your knowledge of the AML/CFT compliance program. Understanding international standards for the detection and prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing.
- Educating professionals in private and government organizations about these standards and the strategies and practices required to meet them.
- Providing networking platforms through which AML/CFT professionals can collaborate with their peers throughout the world.
Hayford Sets professional standards for anti-financial crime practitioners worldwide and offers them career development and networking opportunities. Our CAMS preparatory program helps AML professionals with career enhancement through cutting-edge education, certification, and training. Hayford acts as a forum where professionals can exchange strategies and ideas.
As money laundering and terrorist financing threaten financial and non-financial institutions and societies, the challenge, and the need to develop experts in preventing and detecting financial crime intensifies. CAMS is the global leader in responding to that need, having helped standardize AML expertise by creating the CAMS designation.
Internationally recognized, the CAMS credential identifies those who earn it as possessing specialized AML knowledge. AML professionals who earn the CAMS designation position themselves to be leaders in the industry and valuable assets to their organizations.
Hayford appreciates on your decision to pursue the most respected and widely recognized international credential in the AML field. We welcome and invite you to embark on a journey that may lead you to career advancement, international recognition, and respect among peers and superiors.
“FATF MER” the FATF Methodology for assessing compliance with the FATF Recommendations and the effectiveness of AML/CFT systems sets out the evaluation process.
Hayford offers to students
Success for Passing
Our students are getting more than 85% in the examination and started to work in senior management positions, especially in international banking systems.
Live online Classes
Concise Study Material
Program Senior Director
Program Senior Director, Rizwan Khan
Rizwan is a Seasoned Compliance Officer with extensive experience in the governance of leading financial institutions and compliance functions. He held positions (such as General Manager and Compliance officer of FI) approved by CB UAE. He has substantial experience working in collaboration with industry leaders, regulatory authorities, and staff members to optimize adherence to policies, procedures, standards, and regulations as per UAE AML Laws as well as DFSA rules. He is well-versed in a comprehensive analysis of operations, process improvement recommendations, and best practice introduction. He is Certified in Anti-Money Laundering and Financial Crimes, holding multiple accredited certificates from ACAMS, ICA, CISI & ACFCS US as a Financial Crime Specialist. He is a well-known person within leading institutions like ACAMS and ICA for his role in enhancing the compliance culture and spreading awareness of AML/CFT requirements.
- Articles Published in International Compliance Association “Risk Based Approach”
- ACAMS” The Award Winning “AML Professional of the Month”
- ICA London “Meet a member “Muhammad Rizwan Khan ICA member career spotlight.
- Publication in ACFCS USA for Establishing a Compliance Culture in a Financial Institution
- Special Contributor Resource: A template for Enhanced Due Diligence involving Corporate Customers
- Member Spotlight: For Muhammad Rizwan Khan, true compliance is a balance of learning, and teaching.
- ACFCS USA (Association Certified Financial Crime Specialists)
- DFSA Approved Compliance Officer
- Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS)
- CAMS (Certified Anti Money Laundering Specialist), ACAMS
- CAMS FCI (Certified Anti Money Laundering Specialist Financial Crime Investigations), ACAMS
- CGSS – Certified Global Sanction Specialist-ACAMS
- CFCS (Certified Financial Crime Specialist), ACFCS
- CTMA (Certified Transaction Monitoring Associate), ACAMS
- CKYCA (Certified Know your Customer (Associate), ACAMS
- International Compliance Association (ICA - Alliance Manchester University UK)
- ICA Professional Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Crime-FICA
- ICA International AML Diploma- MICA
- ICA -Advanced Certification in Managing Sanction Risk (MSR)
- ICA Certificate in Money Laundering Risk in Correspondent Banking