- Hayford Integrated Training Institute, Dubai
Blockchain is a revolutionary technology that serves as a specific type of database, uniquely storing structured information. It utilizes a chain of blocks, where each new piece of data is added to a new block, which is then linked to the previous block, creating a chronological sequence. Blockchains serve as ledgers for recording financial transactions and creating new digital currency in the context of cryptocurrencies.
At Hayford, we recognize the immense impact of blockchain on various industries. That’s why our Blockchain Course is designed to empower participants with a comprehensive understanding of this transformative technology.
Who is it for?
- Blockchain finally explained
- Defining factors of blockchain
- Past, present, and future of blockchain
- Defining cryptocurrency
- Types of cryptocurrency
- Overview of leading currencies
- Currency trends and figures
- Trading of cryptocurrency
- Overview of ICO (Initial Coin Offer)
- Blockchain vs. traditional database
- Explaining distributed ledger
- Overview of cryptography
- Keys as identity
- Understanding transactions in a
- Peer-to-peer network
- Validation of transactions
- Building blocks
Chaining of blocks
- Data structure of blockchain
- Smart contracts and their functionality
- Digital tokens
- Blockchain ecosystem
- Types of blockchain
- What is mining?
- Who are miners?
- How mining works?
- Miners resources and rewards
- Consensus algorithm
- Various consensus mechanisms
- Smart contracts and their role in
- What is Ethereum?
- Transactions in Ethereum
- The Ethereum ecosystem and dApps
- Introduction to Solidity (Ethereum programming language)
- Ethereum smart contracts
- Future of Ethereum
- Introduction to Hyperledger
- Hyperledger architecture
- Introduction to Golang
- Chain code
- Instructor demo of setting up a
network and deploying chain code
- Overview and comparisons of various
- Overview of various blockchain
platforms (Ethereum, Fabric, Sawtooth,
Multichain, R3, Corda, Bigchain DB)
- Comparison of blockchain platforms
- Use cases from various industries
- How blockchain is expected to disrupt
government and economy
- Live demo of Happy Coin application
- Brainstorming session to facilitate the
idealization of implementing
blockchain in your businesses
Why Choose Hayford?
Hayford Integrated Training Institute is one of the prestigious training institutes in the region and has a global presence. Hayford serves the professional and student community in the region and globally through its best-in-class training and development programmes.
Hayford led by an eminent team of experts with a cumulative experience of 300+ years of professional experience in varied industries and professional domains now offers a conducive environment for the students to develop their knowledge, learn from the masters and practice what they have learned.