Certificate in UAE Corporate Tax and regulations
About this course
Tax and Regulation (UAE) is structured in an accessible and user-friendly way that underlines key information and provides useful summaries. It provides topic-by-topic exploration of specific articles, laws and decrees. There are a number of knowledge checks in each module allowing you to test your knowledge with as you progress through the course.
The course is updated regularly to make sure it stays relevant. Part A, consisting of seven modules and nine hours of interactive material, was released on 31 October, 2022. Part B will be released in 2023, after the upcoming UAE Corporate Tax Law is released and the Technical Instruments confirmed.
Tax and Regulation UAE has been prepared for:
- qualified accountants and auditors to ensure they are up to date with tax related developments in the UAE
- accountants who qualified before the introduction of the UAE Corporate Tax law or who have been away from audit practice and want to ensure that their knowledge is up to date
An educational or vocational background in audit is recommended before commencing the UAE Tax and Regulation Certificate.
What will you learn?
Tax and Regulation (UAE) offers an introduction to UAE legislation related to the practice of the accounting and auditing profession. This includes the rules of conduct and ethics of the profession, the corporate system, the tax system, and civil and criminal liability related to the practice of the profession.
By completing this certificate you will:
- understand the business environment and regulations of the UAE
- be aware of existing legislation related to indirect tax, VAT, direct tax and the administration of taxes
- know how to apply UAE anti-avoidance and anti-corruption legislation.
- self-paced interactive learning
- the Certificate is made up of 7 modules in Part A, 10 expected modules in Part B.
- the course is not designed for participation in the UAE Fellowship Programme (please see below)
- on completion of the assessment with a pass of at least 50% you will be awarded a certificate of completion.
- the 2 hour assessment is undertaken online. This course uses material similar to that for the UAE Fellowship Programme, but uses different assessment criteria.
- FAQs relating to the Fellowship Programme can be found here.
Why Choose Hayford?
Hayford Integrated Training Institute is one of the prestigious training institutes in the region and has a global presence. Hayford serves the professional and student community in the region and globally through its best-in-class training and development programmes.
Hayford led by an eminent team of experts with a cumulative experience of 300+ years of professional experience in varied industries and professional domains now offers a conducive environment for the students to develop their knowledge, learn from the masters and practice what they have learned.